Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default England and Scotland courts My post to ULM

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:48:54 +0100, Judith
wrote:

As The Todal spotted - that post was not made by me. It is someone

trying to
cause problems for uk.rec.gardening.

(They could be a sort of slug - they certainly leave a slime trail

where ever
they go)

As Chris has pointed out, is an address that anyone
can use (we both do, and no doubt countless others as well) so using
that is no guide to whether any particular post is from any
particular person. It is possible, howeve, to look at previous posts
and decide if you really want to be bothered with sorting out who's
who. Yours - at least the person using

(assuming it's not some kind of clever forgery) do not make me want
to - so -

into the bozo bin you go.