Old 01-07-2013, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default England and Scotland courts My post to ULM (Identifying Imposters)

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 13:31:24 -0300, Emrys Davies
wrote:

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:48:54 +0100, Judith
wrote:

As The Todal spotted - that post was not made by me. It is someone

trying to
cause problems for uk.rec.gardening.

(They could be a sort of slug - they certainly leave a slime trail

where ever
they go)

As Chris has pointed out, is an address that anyone
can use (we both do, and no doubt countless others as well) so using
that is no guide to whether any particular post is from any
particular person. It is possible, howeve, to look at previous posts
and decide if you really want to be bothered with sorting out who's
who. Yours - at least the person using

(assuming it's not some kind of clever forgery) do not make me want
to - so -

into the bozo bin you go.

Now I'm getting really confused over who is who and who isn't!!!!!!!

Please review the thread "Window Box in Shade". This was started by
"Judith in England" on 27 June. The poster used the

address, Groundhog newsreader and posted via aioe.org.

[ASIDE - Chris Hogg was impersonated in the thread "Another One Six
Feet Under" on 29 June by someone who used the
address,
Groundhog newsreader, and aioe.org.]

Dave responded to the op in the window box thread with a question that
was quickly answered by someone called "Jilly" using the
address, Groundhog newsreader and aioe.org.

I have no old posts to check but the post from Emrys Davies to which
this is a response, comes from someone using the

address, using the Groundhog newsreader and aioe.org.

I therefore wonder whether I am replying to Emrys Davies or to the
imposter! I suspect the latter.

Meanwhile, I assume that the real Judith is the one who uses Forte
Agent 7, the jm..... email address and Giganews. It would be helpful
if she could use either "Judith" or "Judith in England" but not switch
between the two as she does in the space of 50 minutes in the window
box thread.

Might it be an idea if people stop using the
address?
That at least removes one common feature. An address along the lines
of
lid does the trick and (for those who wish to
be pedantic) complies with Individual.net's terms of service.

--
Cheers, Jake