Old 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default OT - something to do for an hour in Cambridge

On 02/07/2013 17:46, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
I'll be in the centre of Cambridge tomorrow, finished around 14:00 so
looking for something to do before catching the train back.

Botanic gardens?

Botanic gardens are well worth seeing (but may take longer) and so is
the Chronophage on Kings Parade (on a corner opposite Kings College).
(not garden releted as such) I also second the Fitz if wet.

Any other gardens open?

Anything else gardening related?

Or a good pub :-)

Plenty of those depending on the weather those on river bank are fun.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown