Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Aahz Maruch Aahz Maruch is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

In article ,
Danny D. wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:27:04 -0500, Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl wrote:

hmmm I've never known anyone to tackle poison oak on such a gigantic level
before. I'm not sure I really understand how you manage to not get the
rash, tho.

I tunneled through about 500 feet of poison oak jungle over a period
of a few months.

You need goats, lots of goats.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6 http://rule6.info/