Old 03-07-2013, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Aahz Maruch Aahz Maruch is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Danny, I want to complement you on your picture taking. It makes it much
easier for others to understand what you are writing about and
you really seem to enjoy photography. I have to Email lots of photos
of the work me and JH do to the service corporation we do work for and
I've gone through two inexpensive digital cameras this year. I'm going
to see if I can find a darn rubber coated drop resistant camera. ^_^

Easy option is to just use your phone and stick it in a good case. There
are also plenty of rugged cameras available, just go to dpreview.com,
camera feature search, fixed lens cameras, advanced search filters,
"durability/sealing" under "physical".

The Olympus TG-2 would be a good option if you have any challenging light
situations because the max aperture is F2.0, although it's a bit more
spendy.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6 http://rule6.info/
* * *