Old 04-07-2013, 03:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default New garden bed

"SG1" wrote in message
"Farm1" wrote in message

When did you plant your BBs? In autumn or since the cold arrived?

First lot about 6 weeks ago 2nd planting last week (not yet up)

Thanks for that. After posting yesterday, I read our local paper and it
said that one of the jobs for this week was to plant the broad beans. When
I thought about it, I figured that might just about be right - we should see
some increase in temps in about 6 weeks and I've just had silver beet seeds
germinate in my sunroom.