Old 25-04-2003, 08:23 PM
Peter Ashby

Default One wasp

In article ,
"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote:

Bee sting pain lasts longer though especially if you don't get that sting
out quickly.

Oh boy! There I was once cycling to school, going fast down a hill. A
bee collides with my mouth and stings me inside my cheek. By the time I
have the bike stopped the entire contents of the venom sac have gone
into my cheek (I could feel it pumping). By the time I got to school the
whole left side of my face had swelled up. What fun that was.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.