Old 04-07-2013, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Useful for newbies

On 2013-07-04 13:04:56 +0100, Martin Brown said:

On 03/07/2013 09:54, David Hill wrote:
On 03/07/2013 09:07, lizgarden wrote:
Hi!

I’m a total newbie to gardening.

But not to spamming

Shame really as their website range isn't at all bad and much cheaper
for a bigger plant than the RHS if they offer it for sale. I had some
ferns from them back when their online site was called Best4Plants.

Well again, the charter does say that garden-related adverts can be
posted every 3 months - I think that's correct - and that the subject
line should say AD. There's nothing wrong with receiving
advertisements interesting to gardeners, imo but spamming by
*pretending* to be a new gardener is a bit cheeky and does imply we're
a load of eejits to be taken in!! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com