Old 04-07-2013, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Maris Bard first earlies

"Baz" wrote

They were slow to start but wow what a crop and flavour. Anybody else tried
these?
I will be growing these as our "main" first earlies next year instead of
Arran Pilot, which are very nice indeed. But I find they scab up a bit and
are quite small even when well watered. Probably overwatered?

Rocket has done well for us as has Sherine despite it being as dry as a
bone.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.