Old 06-07-2013, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT why?

FOUND !!!

In the case when we last went to the North Island for my wife's graduation
ceremony when she received her BA (Hons) from the Vice Chancellor.

But we have now lost a sock which we bought in New Zealand when we were on
our World Cruise :-(

Mike

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

On 04/07/2013 21:41, 'Mike' wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

Why do we call the time piece that we wear on our wrist a "Watch"?

Don't know, but just as mysterious. Where do socks go when one
disappears? I have lost a right sock. Where is it?

Mike

How do you know it's the right one?
Lo you have them labelled left and right?

http://www.nauticalia.com/uk-info/cl...ocks/6337.html

Mike