Old 07-07-2013, 05:48 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha[_10_] View Post
Does anyone happen to know which Iris this is? I'm assuming it's an
Iris! For 2 or 3 years, we've had a clump of leaves in very scant soil
on the edge of a pond and this year we have flowers for the first time.
It's not in the water, though it may get a bit of dampness if any
splashes over the edge of the liner. It's obviously put itself there
but we have no idea how.
P1060321 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Looks like foetidissima, which a lot of people grow for its bright red seeds.