Old 09-07-2013, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Compost Quality

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:11:50 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

I've been using Notcutts own multicompost but I sieve it all to take out the
larger bits, this leaves a nice usable compost good enough for seeds and for
mixing with sharp sand, fine bark chips, course bark chips, or whatever else
is needed. What I sieve out, the lumps, I keep for potting up my Cymbidium
orchids.

I saw a video where someone said they shredded the bags of compost
they bought through a shredder to make sure it was just right.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk