Old 09-07-2013, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Website connection?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:10:04 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

My desk top PC has decided it will no longer connect to a particular web
site, both windows explorer and Chrome are the same and it only affects
this
one web site all others are normal. this machine is running on Vista

Its not the web site as I can connect to it fine on the lap top

I do not get a "page not found" message but a "waiting for web site to
respond" message

I have tried disabling the virus protection, deleting the browsing
history,
and doing a system restore to a date previous to the problem, but nothing
has cured it.

Any ideas on what else I can try?

Check that malware hasn't changed your DNS.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

Not sure how to do that Martin, sounds like it is a possibility though

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs