Old 10-07-2013, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Website connection? AGAIN!!

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:33:19 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:50:38 +0200, Martin wrote:

Run ipconfig /all produces a window that opens and closes before I can
read the contents.

It will you need to open a command prompt window first then type the
ipconfig /... command. As has been said a couple of times.

You get to the command prompt by putting cmd into the start search
box or wandering into Accessories and selecting it.

I got the command prompt by putting Command Prompt into the start
search box.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

OK guys, I have been reading all your thoughts and even though I didn't
understand all of them I have acted.

first I ran a series of virus and malware programs which turned up nothing,
then thinking Nicks suggestion sounded the least invasive I turned
everything off last night, since rebooting this morning all has been normal.

The down side is I still have no idea what was wrong!!! But thank you all

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs