Old 11-07-2013, 09:20 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Moss Killer

I don't think that works, least not on a wall I have here it didn't. Gave
up..
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
Nice house wall painting weather, patching up the few places the
paint has failed. One patch I *know* I wire brushed and repainted
last year. It's failed again, because there must be moss embeded into
the stone/old lime mortar.

So how to kill the blasted stuff, preferably in one hit and
permenantly. Will Roundup do it? The weather looks set fair for a day
or two so I could squirt it tomorrow and leave it for a couple of
days to get down into the roots before removing the top growth and
repainting.

--
Cheers
Dave.