Old 11-07-2013, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Moss Killer

In article ,
lid says...

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 21:01:23 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article o.uk,
says...

Nice house wall painting weather, patching up the few places the
paint has failed. One patch I *know* I wire brushed and repainted
last year. It's failed again, because there must be moss embeded into
the stone/old lime mortar.

So how to kill the blasted stuff, preferably in one hit and
permenantly. Will Roundup do it?

No you need a specific moss killer. Shed sells something for treating
mossy roofs or you could use ferrous oxide in water,

Ferrous sulphate.

Thanks.. brain blip!

Janet