Old 12-07-2013, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default water worries

In article , Baz wrote:
Martin wrote in
news
On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:59:47 +0100, stuart noble
wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are many
others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.