Old 12-07-2013, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default water worries

In article , says...

wrote in :

In article , Baz
wrote:
Martin wrote in
news On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:59:47 +0100, stuart noble
wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe
and baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or
so and, if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of
something nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Is it? Goodness me! Between you and Janet I will never know who is the
biggest bullshitter.

Look on the bright side; nobody else on urg will ever be able to
compete for your lifetime sole ownership of the Drunk Dunce corner.

Janet