Old 12-07-2013, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Cornish hotel garden

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:43:50 +0100, Sandra Hubbard
wrote:

We're just back from a few days at the lovely Nare hotel in
Veryan-in-Roseland and have greatly admired their garden. I'm hoping
someone from Cornwall can explain to me how on earth they grow a
flourishing garden just feet above a very wide, long bay and with no
shelter belt! Most of it is open to the wind that surely must blow in
there in winter. Or is there something magical about winds avoiding
that area?! We can understand that it's mild enough for Agaves to
flourish outdoors but would have expected most/many things to be
shredded regularly. Apparently not!

Are our impersonators trying a new trick? "Sandra" Hubbard and a
different email address but with Sacha's sig file?

--
Cheers, Jake