Old 14-07-2013, 02:54 AM posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,alt.life.sucks,rec.gardens
Gus[_2_] Gus[_2_] is offline

Default snap draqons

Another thing the squirrel did is dig up the planter on the deck. Killed
all the flowers in the one (some weird plants my ex had bought that were
perennials). Surprisingly though, the other planter I had put white snap
dragons in last years is full of plants and blooms. Though an annual, the
guy at the store did say they may come back again. So I have separated them
out and put them in the other planter the tree rat ruined. There are
actually more plants than what I planted last year from the garden store.

I've always liked snap dragons, so glad they are growing so well. They look
pretty in the planters.