Old 14-07-2013, 01:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] surviveemail@gmail.com is offline

Default bamboo plants (specific species) where to get?

I guess you found a supplier. ive been looking for some and there are a few around now.

www.bambooman.com.au i used in queensland and he freighted to me at a good price to brisbane and was cheaper than buying in brisbane but mostly because they could not supply the plant that bruce could.

did you have any success with your bamboo ?

On Tuesday, 4 March 1997 18:00:00 UTC+10, Sandra Uitdenbogerd wrote:
Does anyone know of a supplier of a wide range of bamboo plants? I want
to use some of the more useful species mentioned in one of the
permaculture books.

Melbourne preferably
Or seed via mail at a last resort.

--