Old 14-07-2013, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] sandra.hubbard@outlook.com is offline

Default Cornish hotel garden

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:05:12 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 21:53:47 +0100, sandra.hubbard
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 22:59:10 +0100, Sandra Hubbard wrote:

snip

No Jake, me on my laptop which is a new toy and probably not properly
set up. Sandra is what I was christened but haven't been called for
about 50 years!

So why are you using my name?

One might ask the question "why are you using hers?". Of course, it's
almost certain that there are many Sandra Hubbards in this world, but
in view of the context, it is unlikely that you are one of them.

Sorry - what on earth are you talking about?
Are you saying I have no right to use the email address
"sandra.hubbard "
Seeing that Goggle says that there are 140,000 references to it, then an
explanation would be nice. Has someone registered it as their personal email
address?