Old 14-07-2013, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default water worries

Sacha wrote in
:

On 2013-07-14 13:14:01 +0100, Baz said:

Janet wrote in news:MPG.2c4b79d98f27742f989831
@news.individual.net:

In article ,
says...

On 13/07/2013 10:27,
wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
You are reducing a risk that is already
negligible by comparison with many others you take.

Every little helps :-)

Penny wise, pound foolish? :-)

It's the "mist" element that bothers me. I can bathe my feet in
the local stream but I'd be reluctant to inhale it in fine
droplet

form.

I take it that you always bathe rather than shower? Seriously,
that's where the real risk is, such as it is.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Actually I shower, but the water is never atomised finely enough to
inhale, and it does come straight from the mains

Yebbut, when you switch off the shower a bit of warm water sits
between the heater and the showerhead, festering evilly, seething
with germans.To be safe from inhaling the toxic slime droplets you
should always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Janet.

You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I
cut and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz