Old 14-07-2013, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Cornish hotel garden

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 kathy. starke wrote:

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:23:57 +0100, Jake
wrote:

Can we just be clear that the Judith does not refer to Judith Lea

who
posts as Judith in France? I'm now typing this from my MacBook

Air, so
I hope it all works!

Yep. The issue appears to be with those posting as Judith/Judith in
England. Especially those who use the same Newsreader and Usenet

host
as her. But I'm hoping we'll sort it soon.

The JiE troll (not you Judith Lea!) was vey naughty in uk.net.news a
week or so ago, subverting the RFD process in order to get a troll
published in the group it picks on. Used another posting name to try
and hide but was soon found out, has been very quiet since. This
business in urg has my spidey-senses all a-tingly, hopefully you can...

...nip this in the bud

Hmmm......