Old 14-07-2013, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Cornish hotel garden

On 2013-07-14 19:19:02 +0100, Jake said:

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 12:15:11 +0100, Jake wrote:

snip

To the best of my knowledge, Sacha has never used Agent.

David

User-Agent/Provider combination matches Judith. Here we go again!

Says Jake as he uses ForteAgent/7.00.32.1200.

You are Judith/Sandra and ICMFP

What an interesting life I do lead. And I didn't even know it. Okay,
so I'm Sacha and I use a Mac. My ISP is Zen and my mail program is
Apple and I use Unison for newsgroups. This does not vary. If someone
posts here with details other than those, they're not me, new laptop
blips notwithstanding! If anyone wants to email me, they'll have to
do it through the Nursery address and the message will either come to
me or be re-directed to me.
I'd like to think all this is going to stop now because I think it's
merely feeding the vanity/appetite/idiocy of the perpetrators. If
they're not the full shilling or are in some way disaffected or
disturbed, it may be unkind to encourage them by giving further
attention to them. YMMV. This message is a general one on the back of
Jake's. It's not intended for him alone! ;-)

But the message to which you are replying didn't come from me (I don't
use Giganews). However, for historic professional reasons, I have
contacts at Giganews and I've emailed some header info for them to
look at. Bypasses the usual abuse system which rarely achieves
anything. I've suggested they trace back to ISP rather than just to
Giganews account.

Let's see what happens next.

Good move. In the meantime perhaps it would be best to ignore it?
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com