Old 15-07-2013, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Cornish hotel garden

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 Sacha wrote:

There seem to be two people doing this, maybe the two are one and
the same person - I'm not sure. One is using ForteAgent with an ID
ending in 1200, the other is using Groundhog for Android. That may
change in the future.

I'm not suggesting we make a big deal of this but simply refute any
new such postings immediately they are noticed - as Jake has done.
It's easy to recognise them by looking at the full headers.

David

All good points, David. I have no idea what 'fun' people get out of
those but perhaps their raison d'etre is simply to be a pain in the
fundament.

The "fun" is in being able to control others. There are control freaks
in all walks of life and I've no doubt you've met some of them from time
to time. The fun here is in provoking others to squabble through
misunderstandings. Such people have very low self-confidence and have to
get their kicks by being an irritant to others. The fact that others can
be easily annoyed by them is their reward. That's why you're right in
saying they should be ignored.

David