Old 15-07-2013, 07:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default cabbage

On Monday, July 15, 2013 11:47:37 AM UTC-6, Billy wrote:
In article ,

Roy wrote:

On Monday, July 15, 2013 7:41:51 AM UTC-6, songbird wrote:

as our space is usually limited and i can't

cook it anyways we've never actually grown

cabbages before this year. the difference

this year is someone we know who makes

saurkraut and Ma wanting to do something

nice for them. we put in 12 plants.

some deletion

Derris dust will control those cabbage moths...why don't you use it?

==

Toxicity

So thoroughly WASH the dust from the cabbage and there should be NO problem.

Sheesh, you people think that everyone wants to ingest poisons. Derris dust
breaks down naturally after exposure to air. We always WASHED our cabbage
before usage...what is preventing you from doing the same thing?