Old 15-07-2013, 10:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ian Gay Ian Gay is offline

Default cabbage

songbird wrote:

Roy wrote:
So thoroughly WASH the dust from the cabbage and there should be NO
problem.

Sheesh, you people think that everyone wants to ingest poisons.
Derris dust breaks down naturally after exposure to air. We always
WASHED our cabbage before usage...what is preventing you from doing
the same thing?

some of us find the "poison" approach unethical
or damaging in other ways (including intellectually).

some of us would rather explore other methods of
problem solving gardening issues than applying a
spray.

perhaps you've suffered from a derris dust
exposure and it has damaged your brain? how
could i trust your judgement?

songbird

Since there's only 12 plants involved, it's not much work to
just pick the caterpillars by hand and stomp on them.

--
*********** To reply by e-mail, make w single in address **************