Old 16-07-2013, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Watering

Yes, I know I've banged on about 'thank heaven we put the borehole in'
but....a few weeks ago the pump broke down and it took a week to get
another and fit it. During that week, we had to use mains water and
last night Ray told me it cost £500! So it is indeed 'thank heaven for
that borehole'!! I believe our water board is one of the most
expensive in the country but even so! Think of how much we must all
cost ourselves if we waste any - taps left running during teeth
brushing, letting it run down the sink while waiting for it to heat are
just two that come to mind.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com