Old 16-07-2013, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default How to start my own nursery

On 7/16/2013 7:42 AM, wrote:
Hi I live on Long Island , Ny . I have been growing plants and
flowers as a hobby but I would like to turn it into a business by
next spring/summer. Any suggestions on what to plant? I have some
ideas, for example I will start my tulip bulbs in fall. I have
already started my compost pile in the back yard. Any ideas or help
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

This reminds me of a phone call I actually took while working at the
garden center:

Caller: Hi, I'm going to write a book about gardening.

Me: Okay.....

(long pause)

Caller: So tell me everything I need to put into my book!

I'll just ask the OP the same question I then asked the caller:

"Have you been drinking?"