Old 17-07-2013, 06:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default How to start my own nursery

Hi I live on Long Island , Ny . I have been growing plants and
flowers as a hobby but I would like to turn it into a business by
next spring/summer. Any suggestions on what to plant? I have some
ideas, for example I will start my tulip bulbs in fall. I have
already started my compost pile in the back yard. Any ideas or help
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

If you are asking this kind of question you are clearly not ready to run
such a business yet.

I recalled the story of Democrat Presidential candidate, George
McGovern, opening a business after his political career:

http://www.logomaker.com/blog/2012/1...nd-government/

To bad he had not learned this before getting into politics.

The current White House occupant is also lacking in this knowledge