Old 18-07-2013, 12:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default water worries

"Baz" wrote in message
Janet wrote in
t:

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article ,

says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I
got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does
not extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive
smears as "bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

You have no clue about any sort of mental illness. Baz is ill again
and all you can say is the above.

I almost want you to have to have a mental illness yourself to see
what it's like.

Shame on you, Tina

Janet

Tina is right. And shame on you Janet.

The thing is if you had a physical symptom of illness,say a heart attack,
stroke, or even a broken leg, you'd get all the sympathy in the world, but
the moment your thinking is clouded by a mental illness you can forget about
that.

It really p*sses me off.

Now get yourself back to the
doctor, Baz, and hope to see you back and well soon.

Tina