Old 18-07-2013, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default Watering

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:22:28 +0100, wrote:

snip

The installation of " smart meters" for all consumers is an aim of the
energy suppliers and the government .

snip bits I agree with

I have seen nothing in favour of smart meters which makes me think it will
benefit domestic customers at all.

If anyone can think of a single reason - I would love to hear it.

Oh - look the smart meter shows we are using a quarter of an amp of electricity
more than we did at the same time last night. Have you left the bedroom light
on dear?