Old 18-07-2013, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Watering

On 18/07/2013 23:10, Judith in England wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:22:28 +0100, wrote:

snip

The installation of " smart meters" for all consumers is an aim of the
energy suppliers and the government .

snip bits I agree with

I have seen nothing in favour of smart meters which makes me think it will
benefit domestic customers at all.

If anyone can think of a single reason - I would love to hear it.

Oh - look the smart meter shows we are using a quarter of an amp of electricity
more than we did at the same time last night. Have you left the bedroom light
on dear?

Where do you get quarter amp light bulbs?