Old 20-07-2013, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Ladybirds

On 2013-07-19 23:03:23 +0100, kay said:

Sacha;987882 Wrote:

I'm amazed any survive in the old pond here because it's teeming with
fish. But clearly they do. I'll look out for that. When's a good
time? May/June?
-

I don't know. Ours were emerging afterthe warm weather started, so that
was some time in June. I suspect weather has something to do with it -
maybe they don't emerge until the water has warmed up for example. And
they come out on sunny mornings, not overcast or rainy days.

Thanks, Kay. I'll know to keep my eyes open next year!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com