Old 21-07-2013, 02:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default Regal Lilies

Am 20.07.2013 23:44, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
Am 18.07.2013 19:31, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article ekom.at,
Willi writes

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Lovely shot!

Thanks! I crawled under them, twisting me into the right position to
capure the pure sky as background without sun, or trees or roofs
projecting in.

Naturally. I've done that and found I was lying in an ants' nest;
until then I believed the little black garden ants couldn't bite.

I hope this did not happen when you photographed the stinging nettles.
Haha. Great shots btw. I had always some opium poppies too. I can
remember that I still had a few last year, but seemingly without
producing seeds for this year. I liked the doubled ones (as in your
pic), but they were quite rare (1 every other year or less).