Old 22-07-2013, 03:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default How to start my own nursery

larisssa smith wrote:

I checked everything as far as license & zoning.
I was actually referring to what I should plant
when.. what sells very well ect.. I am starting
small

Vegetable seedlings sell very well, especially ethnics
like Oriental and Italian. On Lung Guyland a start
up nursery needs to specialize... you cannot compete
with the big plant retailers who buy from
huge wholesalers at very low prices. Really
all you need do is peruse several of the large
plant nurserys and do not grow what they sell....
you need to specialize