Old 22-07-2013, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default dahlia fashionmonger

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

ps Charlie and his wife was there doing a roaring trade, - told him I only
lived about 2 miles from Chenies so they could have stopped at my house
overnight!
Lovely to meet people you only talk to on the internet.

Janet
--
Janet T.
Amersham

Nice to meet you too Janet, hope you had a good day at Chenies, it had gone
quiet at the end but I didn't spot you again for a chat, never mind there is
always next year!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs