Old 25-04-2003, 10:45 PM
shannie

Default legal or illegal?

"Mike" wrote in message

These are no doubt Planning Applications which may be refused so if you
go in there now you would/could be in trouble.

What I would do is to watch the Planning Applications Notices to see if
it is granted and then do something about it.

Good point Mike, I just hope the applications go through whilst the flowers
are still in bloom so I can still find them.

On the other hand, how about opposing the application yourself if you
feel the these fields should not be built on? 'Nature being destroyed',
'Too much housing already', 'Overloading infrastructure'. I have used
this one on 2 occasions because of the sewer problems.

As much as I'd love to take that road I think my opposition would fall on
deaf ears. In the area in which I live the nearest house is two miles away
and the fields Im talking about are on the other side of the hill across
from me, I'll not even see them. Water around here is supplied from well's
we sink individually on our own lands and we use septic tanks...on the up
side we pay no charges, but on the downside we have no refuse collections
they may argue back that we need the infrastructure

Mike

------
Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th -

June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more