Old 23-07-2013, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Bonfires

Just shows how wrong you can be.

A confrontation took place whereby a 'knowall' informed the owner of a
bonfire that it was 'Illegal', 'Dangerous' and that the person was to be
reported. It was after this person was informed that bonfires are not
illegal and in this particular case, was in a concrete lined bay so couldn't
be dangerous, that the person went off wth his tail between his legs.

What I wanted to know was just how much people know, and as it happens, not
very much.

Whilst I fully appreciate that you feel that you are the fount of all
knowledge on this forum, there are in fact people who cannot stand you
persistent arguments and downright domineering attitude, and it is when you
are away, and no you don't need to advertise the fact when you g away, the
lack of your persistent postings and the peace that rules tells us.

Now write to my family. Or go and tell Ray.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

..
..
..
..
..

This will of course give you the opportunity to shove another advert out for
the Garden Centre won't it?

By the way, you haven't informed us what you have been into Totnes for
lately for the Tea Rooms, however it was noted that you served the first of
the Tumble Tomatoes the other day. Good plug :-)

we are not all blind to your blatant advertising

..

On 2013-07-23 12:37:52 +0000, Martin said:

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:15:18 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article ,
lid says...

If he wants to immolate himself in his vast garden who are we to try
and stop him?

Stop him? Most people here would rip off their shed door and
contribute it to the pyre.

LOL

Do you think he has St Joan syndrome?

No. He has "I'll ask any damn fool question to get someone to take
notice of me!" HE doesn't want the information at all, he SAYS he just
wants to find out if other people have looked it up. In cold fact, it's
neither but it is a desperate attempt to get someone to acknowledge his
posts! Nobody has taken any heed of his increasingly manic efforts
either to start a fight, talk about his cruises, or his camera, or the
run down theatre he's involved with, or to get someone to talk to him,
so he asks what poses as a genuine question but is actually nothing of
the sort. The man goes from bad to utterly ridiculous! He is truly
pathetic.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com