Old 25-04-2003, 10:56 PM
bryan lafleur

Default Cub Cadet at Lowes

the idea of me being able to cause that tip to bend is beyond
imagining. A "made to last a lifetime" stainless steel trowel that LOOKED
like old-fashioned quality (for having real wooden handles) bends within a
day of use, & I was just lucky I hadn't bought the whole pretty matching
set of expensive junk tools. The "best" pruning sheers that if carried
around in the pocket, the spring gets knocked out of them & lost.

Ah, someone who abuses tools like I do. Though I have always tried to
spend extra on tools I thought would last, I have regretfully come to
think of most tools as disposable.

Bryan