Old 23-07-2013, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Plant IDs please

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:49:51 +0100, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:

On 23/07/2013 14:43, mark wrote:
I've just discovered Drop-box so I'm hoping this will work.

I would like to know what this flower is called as I've got enough in my
garden that I ought to know the name.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/418vp8trkn...e%20flower.jpg

Phacelia tanacetifolia (Phacelia, Scorpionflower)

Also while walking in the near the sea, in extensive dunes I discovered
this, didn't think to include leaves though. It is about 6" tall and 1"
diameter.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0smxcft4q1...duneflower.jpg

Anacamptis pyramidalis (Pyramidal Orchid)

I love phacelia tanacetifolia. let it seed around. much too nice to be
just a green manure.

Pam in Bristol