Old 25-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Mark

Default Wierd Idea??? What do you think?

"Rob Smith" rfsmith@-remove this before sending-alltel.net wrote in message ...
Hey yeah... I completely forgot about those square watermelons. You got to
admit, that is a cool idea. I mean square melons? That has got to be a
great conversation piece at the picnic. I bet people would go nuts, if they
pulled up to a roadside stand and saw square (anything).

"Bonsai Veggies, by Farmer Zen Gardener"
--
Rob Smith, NY

I think the Japanese grow their square melons in a box made of Lucite
or some other clear material. Otherwise they'd end up with pale
melons. Can you score some clear 4" pipe for your experiment?

Mark