Old 24-07-2013, 11:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mad Cow Mad Cow is offline

Default Crocosmia, probably 'Lucifer'

In article , joevan
writes

A few bulbs came from the Pa horticultural Soc. Plant share. They were
marked crocosmia when I got them, maybe 20 years ago. They have black
berries after blooming. I always thought they were what they were
marked as. Thanks, maybe the person who gave them got it wrong.

Or the labels got mixed by the organisers - it's very easily done.

Please don't hesitate to post more pictures of blackberry iris, I like
them. They aren't really hardy here or I'd grow them.
--
Sue ]