Old 25-07-2013, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Bonfires

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:30:31 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Mike, we KNOW you're a troll and a bit more than a fool, you don't have
to keep on proving it. But thanks, you have just perfectly illustrated
my point for me. You're eaten up with jealousy, frustration and the
knowledge of your own inadequacy. You have absolutely nothing to
contribute of worth and it's genuinely pathetic - I use that word
advisedly - that an old man like you has to do this sort of thing to
give his life some meaning. You are a truly sad and lonely figure.

snip

Please - stop beating the Troll.

You know he loves it.