Old 25-07-2013, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Very welcome rain

Even that hasn't worked. The rain forecast for yesterday afternoon
turned out to be a few drops per square metre. Just enough to make
people rush out and bring things in.

Well here in This part of South Wales we had some good steady rain for a
large part of the night, I don't know how much as I forgot to empty the
rain gauge after using the sprinklers on the outside plants, but there
are no puddles, no mud and the ground still has cracks ready for any
more water to be taken in fast.
I bet the weeds will love it.
David @ a damp side of Swansea Bay.