Old 25-07-2013, 09:42 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel 101 View Post
Morning everyone,

I was horrified yesterday to see that the Crocosmia Lucifer had been stripped of most of the flower buds, and I found a couple of caterpillars who are clearly the guilty parties.

I've never seen Lucifer damaged by caterpillars befo is this a new problem? Is it due to the weather, in some way? (ie are they lacking their normal food and turning to Lucifer for a diversion?)

I'd be very grateful to hear if anyone else is experiencing this problem.
Is this anything like your problem?
Graphicality-UK: Yikes, caterpillars - help needed!!