Old 26-07-2013, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Veg in containers

What edibles can I try in containers next year in my small garden,
which will not get eaten by slugs and snails?
Bean leaves mostly eaten,so no beans so far, lettuce have all gone, I
have some rocket and spinach coming on, but it's a bit disheartening.
Picked 6 pea pods today, put the peas on to cook and forgot them and
let the pan boil dry. I'd eaten all the previous ones raw but these
were a bit bigger.
Tomatoes at last setting fruit. Fingers crossed I don't get blight
yet!

Pam in Bristol