Old 27-07-2013, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Very welcome rain

The rain stayed off

http://www.myalbum.co.uk/Album-GWLVG...-of-Other.html

Mike

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

We are due heavy rain tomorrow which will be a crying shame. Our Grandson
who joined the Royal Marine Band Service last September has his first public
parade at Gunwharf Quays at Portsmouth tomorrow. Forecast heavy rain. Corps
of Drums right on the front row so won't get any shelter from the rest of
the bandsmen and women.

1.00 pm if anyone is in the area. They always give a good show.

Mike

Sod's Law?

"Martin" wrote in message

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:06:11 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:35:39 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Thunderstorms all last night with torrential rain here in Leics.
Perked the veggie plot up no end - no amount of watering is as good as a
downpour.

Downside was a text from Blight Alert for my postcode..great service, btw,
if you grow potatoes.

Tina

Lucky you with the rain, not so good the blight alert. The rain does
tend to bring it in!
Good luck.

We still haven't had more than a few drops of rain.
Thunderstorms heading in our direction divide and pass to the east or
west of us.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland