Old 28-07-2013, 02:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_2_] Gus[_2_] is offline

Default squirrels, again

"Brooklyn1" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 15:32:04 -0400, Frank
wrote:
I advise buying the biggest Havahart trap as the largest raccoons can
escape without it latching. Peanut butter is universal bait, I've
caught squirrels, raccoons and groundhogs with it - once even a bird
and
a skunk.

I live on severl rual acres surrounded by thosands of rural acres...
there aren't enough hava-a-heart traps on the planet.

New ones will just move in... My NIL cousin has four acres in the
country and has killed 43 squirrels this year. They've gotten into his
wiring and caused lots of damage besides just stealing tomatoes.